Whaaaat??? I've never owned one and I am able to start from the beginning each time. How, oh how, can that be? I will have to run out and buy one. I have not, however, seen them in stores. Where did YOU buy yours? did Michael get you a good deal?
Nana J- You are obviously very bright, talented, magic, and electronically gifted. Oh, wait, I can do that too! My problem is getting the TV and DVD player on the right settings and then getting it back to where I can view TV again. Is there a machine to help me remember that for more than a few days??
4 comments:
Whaaaat??? I've never owned one and I am able to start from the beginning each time. How, oh how, can that be? I will have to run out and buy one. I have not, however, seen them in stores. Where did YOU buy yours? did Michael get you a good deal?
Nana J-
You are obviously very bright, talented, magic, and electronically gifted. Oh, wait, I can do that too! My problem is getting the TV and DVD player on the right settings and then getting it back to where I can view TV again. Is there a machine to help me remember that for more than a few days??
i need one of those for my desk!
OK I need one of those for our white elephant party that we have every year with our frat friends.
Post a Comment