Thursday, January 10, 2008

Is this thing on?

I always kind of viewed blogs as manifestations of a bit of arrogance--"sure, the world wants to know what I think about this!"--well, I can be arrogant with the rest of them.

Actually, I need to do a better job with my journal and sometimes things like this make it more motivating to make a contribution. Of course, knowing "the world" will be refreshing their screens every 3 minutes to get my latest update might change how I would use this blog as a journal, but I suppose I'll just have to give it a go and see what happens.

(Now I have to find other ways to distract my wife away from the computer so I can get even more time. "Hey, Dear, did I just hear the phone ring in the kitchen?!?")

1 comment:

McD said...

Blogging isn't addictive for me. I don't have to check everyone every day. I even like some blogs to be unnoticed. It just gives you a place to pretend like someone cares.