I know everyone is eagerly looking for something else to read on this thing we call the internet. I realize we are so pressed for something to do something besides sit around and ponder this Titanic we call daily American life. Perhaps I can save you just a couple twiddles of those thumbs (just a couple, though).
I've been following a new blog. I know the person hosting it, and I was asked that I help keep the identity of the author anonymous. The person is a college professor and wants to be able to be frank even when it is not politically correct at times, without fear that opinions will be traced back to the author. I'm not sure if that is completely necessary, but I will honor the request.
Some of you may appreciate the kinds of topics broached, especially since they have to do with issues about family and society. I recommend you check it out and then decide if it is something you might be interested in following.
A Family Scholar
Actually, that blog is king of riding that Titanic too, but you can multitask.
1 comment:
Interesting. Thanks for passing this along.
Post a Comment